Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 February 2012

More Library Litigation

At my surgery on Saturday, a number of leading light in the Friends of Kensal Rise Library came along and told me how they had always been reluctant to engage in litigation.  Yesterday, I learnt that the group has sent pre-action correspondence to the Secretary of State over his alleged failure to exercise his powers to ensure a comprehensive and efficient library service.  I am not sure where they believe that will get them, but it means that I will not be able to blog as freely as I hoped on Sunday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good

Anonymous said...

The litigation is against the Department of Culture Media and Sport, not Brent, and there really is no need for you to be so disparaging about people.

Anonymous said...

I see a pattern emerging regarding your general dismissal of anyone who doesn't agree 100 per cent with your actions and opinions. The snide comments are pretty unhelpful.

Post a Comment